|CURRENT 6th Grade Students Must Have Proof Of Whooping Cough Immunization. Please submit proof of shot to school office by March 27, 2017|
Absences- What to do if youíve been absent:
1. Check the agenda board when you return to school. Pick up handouts from the pockets. Donít forget in-class assignments!
2. Make sure you schedule times to take missed quizzes, tests, or activities.
3. If you are absent 3 or more days, your parents can ask for a Homework Request through the Student Center.
4. To make up Openers copy the questions from a neighbor in class or see Mrs. Simms for a copy of the Openers.
5. Journal checks need to be made up within one week.
6. Absence work is NOT late work. You have the number of days you were absent, plus one, to make up assignments.
LATE WORK will be accepted up to one week late.
Use the link below (in "Class Links") to access the On-line version of the textbook. The ISBN number is 9780618640959
Studying science vocabulary is very important to learning science concepts. Making vocabulary flashcards is probably one of the best ways to help you study. Sometimes flashcards are a required assignment for the chapter. It is always acceptable for you to make flashcards as a study aid.
Correct your Reading Study Guide before you take the test!
If you have lost your Reading Study Guide, open this folder and print new copies.
Geologic Time- Conversion Chart
Learning from Tree rings p.175
Due March 28, 2017
Due March 29, 2017
Due March 30, 2017
Due April 7, 2017